The Wraptor is one of Gatorz most popular frames. Their uncanny ability to seemingly suit almost every type of face has not gone unnoticed. The Wraptor is king of the wrap style, and provides just the right amount of lens coverage.
The Wraptor has been worn by the U.S. Military, sportsmen, bikers and sky divers. It works well on nearly all face types and sizes, and its wrap style and rounded lenses make it one of our best selling models.
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) is a US non-profit organization that creates uniform testing standards. The Wraptor Z meets/exceeds the ANSI/ISEA Z 87.1 – 2015 Standard, which is the portion outlining eyewear requirements. This ensures that the proper level of protection is worn based on hazards present in the workplace. Glasses meeting the Z87.1 standard have been measured for:
- Basic and high impact for lenses and frames
- Exposure to non-ionizing radiation and chemicals
- Durability to flammables and corrosion
Our compliance with this standard will be marked on the glasses, both frame and lenses. Gatorz ANSI Z87+ Wraptor Z meets and/or exceeds all requirements set by the ANSI/ISEA Z87.1 - 2015 Standard.
- "Z87+" stamp on the frame and lens
- "Blackout" matte black Gatorz Logo
- TruRay Optics
- 100% UV Protection
- High impact resistant polycarbonate lens
- ANSI Z87+ certified
- Anti scratch coating
- Hydrophobic coating (repels water)
- Oleophobic coating (repels grease, dirt etc)
- Anti-Fog coating
- 7075 Aircraft grade aluminum frame construction
- Made in USA