The Magnum is our #1 selling style, which features a large size, wrap style fit. The lightweight, durable aluminum frame is adjustable, providing the ultimate comfort and fit. The preferred style of many Military and Law Enforcement personnel, this frame offers a great look for athletes, skydivers, outdoor enthusiasts, and bikers as well. Our bestselling Magnum looks great on any face shape.
MILSPEC BALLISTICS (MIL-PRF-32432A: Clause 22.214.171.124)
Our MILSPEC Magnum is certified to the US Military MIL-PRF-32432A standards for Ballistic Fragmentation Characteristics under Clause 126.96.36.199. Our MILSPEC Magnum can withstand high velocity impact with a .15 caliber projectile shot at velocities between 700-725 feet per second, providing the user with unparalleled eye protection.
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) is a US non-profit organization that creates uniform testing standards. The Magnum Z meets/exceeds the ANSI/ISEA Z 87.1 – 2015 Standard, which is the portion outlining eyewear requirements. This ensures that the proper level of protection is worn based on hazards present in the workplace. Glasses meeting the Z87.1 standard have been measured for:
- Basic and high impact for lenses and frames
- Exposure to non-ionizing radiation and chemicals
- Durability to flammables and corrosion
Our compliance with this standard will be marked on the glasses, both frame and lenses. Gatorz ANSI Z87+ Magnum Z meets and/or exceeds all requirements set by the ANSI/ISEA Z87.1 - 2015 Standard.
- "MILSPEC Ballistics" stamp on the frame
- "Z87+" stamp on the frame and lens
- Comes with Sunglass Case
- "Blackout" matte black Gatorz Logo
- TruRay Optics
- 100% UV Protection
- High impact resistant polycarbonate lens
- MIL-PRF-32432A (Clause 188.8.131.52 -Ballistic Fragmentation Characteristic)
- ANSI Z87+ certified
- Anti scratch coating
- Hydrophobic coating (repels water)
- Oleophobic coating (repels grease, dirt etc)
- Anti-Fog coating
- 7075 Aircraft grade aluminum frame construction
- Made in USA